Menu
In the Pushpa 2 stampede, Revanth Reddy and Akbaruddin Owaisi made serious allegations against Allu Arjun in the Telangana assembly.

Allu Arjun gets emotional responding to allegations against him

Nw Desk 3 months ago 0 24

In the Pushpa 2 stampede, Revanth Reddy and Akbaruddin Owaisi made serious allegations against Allu Arjun in the Telangana assembly.

Telangana Chief Minister Revanth Reddy and MLA Akbaruddin Owaisi made serious allegations against actor Allu Arjun in connection with the Pushpa 2 stampede case in the Telangana assembly. The actor has now addressed the allegations.

Allu Arjun addresses allegations made against him in the Pushpa 2 stampede.

At a press meeting at his residence in Hyderabad’s Jubilee Hills on Saturday evening, Arjun addressed the allegations to clarify recent statements made by Revanth and Akbaruddin. Reading from a notepad with his legal counsel by his side, Arjun became emotional as he denied all the fresh charges against him at the assembly. He reiterated that what happened was an “unfortunate accident” and it was “nobody’s fault, including the police.” In paying his condolences to the family who lost a family member, he called theatres his “temple” and said it “hurts him” that something like this happened. He also stated, “There is a lot of misinformation, false allegations, and miscommunication about things I’ve allegedly said. I feel humiliated, and this is character assassination. People have known me for 20 years now, would I speak like this? I am unable to even go to work.”

“It hurts me to see false allegations levelled against me.”

He said, “I am sorry something this unfortunate happened in my presence. When people claim I said it’s okay someone died or is hospitalized, that’s character assassination. It hurts me to see false allegations levelled against me,” he said, adding, “I was not being irresponsible when I went to the theatre; nothing of this sort has happened in 20 years. The theatre management had already sorted it out with the police. There was no road show or procession, I only came out of my car to wave at fans in the hope they would let my car pass. Any celebrity or politician does that out of respect for the people there. I am not as arrogant to not do that.”

Allu Arjun continued, “I only left because my management warned me about overcrowding. I only found out what happened the next day,” he insisted, adding, “My wife and children were with me. If I knew what happened, wouldn’t I take my children with me when I left? I left only with my wife. I love my kids; I would never do that to another child. I cannot go because I am legally tied. This is a low point in my life. I have a kid of the same age (as the victim in coma), am I not a father? Don’t I understand how the father feels?”

Written By

Leave a Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *