He recently put light on the box office clash between Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3 and Singham Again.
Producer Bhushan Kumar of T-Series says that avoiding the clash of films at the box office can lead to far better box office numbers. He recently reacted to the box office clash between Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3 and Rohit Shetty’s directorial Singham Again.
Bhushan Kumar on the box office clash between Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3 and Singham Again.
Speaking to ANI, Bhushan Kumar said, “I am extremely happy for the love our film ‘Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3’ is receiving from the audience. It’s been only a few days since the film hit the theatres, and it has already done great business…Ya, I do feel the clash between (Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3 and Singham Again’) could have been averted, but we all had our own compulsions and commitments. Clashes do hamper the business. The numbers could have been far better if there was a solo release.”
Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3 and Singham Again box office collection Day 4.
Kartik Aaryan’s film Bhool Bhulaiyaa 3 sees almost a 50 percent drop on the first Monday and earns ₹129.4 crore since its release. The horror-comedy earned more than ₹100 crore in its first three days. On the other hand, Ajay Devgn-starrer Singham Again delivers 308% higher earnings than his total paycheck. Day 4 Singham Again earnings stand at a whopping 144.8 crore. It earned almost 18 crore at the box office on Monday, and over the weekend, the Rohit Shetty film had already earned ₹125 crore over the weekend.