According to recent reports, the actor’s staff identified the accused during the identification parade.
Saif Ali Khan in January was stabbed by an intruder during an attempted burglary at his Bandra residence, following which he was hospitalised. He is back home and doing well, as the doctors stated during a press conference. Police later caught the accused and have been in custody since then. Recently, the actor’s staff identified the accused during an identification parade by the police.
Saif Ali Khan’s staff identifies the accused.
The actor’s staff identified the accused, and the whole process was completed in the presence of the tehsildar after the court ordered it. Shariful Islam Shehzad Mohammad, a 30-year-old Bangladeshi nationalist, was brought to the Bandra Police Station from the Bandra Court after he was produced before the court for remand. The Mumbai police conducted an identification parade on Wednesday in the case. The identification parade occurred at Arthur Road Jail, where the accused is in judicial remand. House help of Saif Ali Khan and a staff nurse arrived at the jail to identify the accused, as reported by the news agency ANI.
The accused was identified by the witnesses.
According to officials, Shehzad, an illegal immigrant from Bangladesh, was identified by witnesses present during the incident. The police said that they have strong evidence linking him to the crime, including CCTV footage and a positive facial recognition test. This comes after additional commissioner of police Paramjit Singh Dahiya refuted rumours last month that the accused’s fingerprints did not match. He said, “Whenever an accusation is arrested, multiple pieces of evidence are collected against it. We have found much oral, physical, and technical evidence against the accused. We have caught the right person.”