Menu
A badminton player from Rajasthan beaten to death after eloping with a minor

A badminton player from Rajasthan beaten to death after eloping with a minor

Ankur Raghav 10 minutes ago 0 0

The girl’s father has now been arrested after the 21-year-old victim suffered multiple fractures and internal injuries.

A shocking incident made the headlines recently, where a 21-year-old badminton player from Rajasthan was allegedly beaten to death after eloping with a minor. In the case, which happened in Haryana’s Faridabad, the girl’s father has been arrested after the player suffered multiple fractures and internal injuries after being allegedly assaulted by the girl’s family.

A state-level athlete dies in Rajasthan after being beaten to death.

The state-level badminton player from Rajasthan was beaten to death for eloping with a minor, allegedly by the girl’s family. According to police officials, the victim suffered severe internal injuries, multiple fractures, and deep wounds across his body. The autopsy reportedly revealed broken ribs, skull fractures, and punctured lungs, pointing to the extreme violence of the attack. Police said the victim had arrived in Faridabad on May 17 in connection with the ongoing inquiry into the case. Soon after, he allegedly went missing again.

The relationship turned into a police case.

The young man, a resident of Saidpur in Rajasthan’s Bhiwadi, had reportedly met the minor girl around eight months ago when she was staying at her maternal uncle’s home in the same area. Over time, the two developed a relationship and allegedly eloped on April 20. Following their disappearance, the girl’s family filed a kidnapping complaint against the man at the Tigaon police station in Faridabad. Police later recovered the girl, who reportedly denied any wrongdoing during questioning. However, the badminton player could not be traced for several days. Investigators claim the girl’s family found him in the Tigaon area on Wednesday. According to Faridabad police spokesperson Yashpal Yadav, the girl’s father allegedly called his son and nephews to the spot. The group then reportedly attacked the young man with rods and sticks. Officials said he was held captive and assaulted repeatedly before police were informed. By the time authorities recovered him, he was in critical condition and was immediately shifted to Ballabgarh Civil Hospital. Doctors placed him on ventilator support, but he succumbed to his injuries around 2 am on Friday.

The victim’s father has reportedly named 15 members of the girl’s family in the complaint filed with police. So far, only the girl’s father has been arrested, while search operations are underway to locate the remaining accused. Police officials stated that further arrests are expected soon as the investigation continues.

Written By

Leave a Reply

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *